The terms and conditions described below apply to all GEMS-PRECIOUS associated websites, subsidiaries, affiliates, minisite, and translated websites around the world, Please be sure to read our terms and conditions carefully.
GEMS-PRECIOUS is proud to offer free international shipping, worldwide!
There are no hidden fees or additional expenses that will be added onto the cost of the item (loose diamond or jewelry piece) at any point. However, GEMS-PRECIOUS recommends that you consult with your local tax official to see what import duties and/or VAT you are required to pay in your place of residence. GEMS-PRECIOUS will not be responsible for any duties, VAT, taxes or surcharges levied by the customer’s country.
Additional information regarding anything purchased through www.gems-precious.com:
* All orders are fully insured before shipping by GEMS-PRECIOUS.
* Shipments usually take between 3-5 business days after GEMS-PRECIOUS receives final payment for the order. Please check with your GEMS-PRECIOUS representative in order to verify shipping times specific to your country as they may vary.
* Shipments cannot be made to P.O. boxes. Therefore, a proper shipping address, telephone number, and name of receiver must be provided before the sale is complete.
* No item is shipped until full payment has been received.
* Every item is shipped with an invoice and an appraisal if one has been requested.
48 Hour Shipping
All items will be shipped out within 48 business hours from the moment the payment is received at no additional cost. If the payment is only received on a Friday, the shipment will be delayed until the following Monday. Any jewelry resizing required will be completed within the 48 business hour period in order that the jewelry items are ready to be sent out as soon as possible.
48 Business Hours Shipping will ensure the time frame in which the jewelry is sent, but can in no way guarantee the exact date by when it will arrive. Different countries have different importing regulations that are unfortunately not within GEMS-PRECIOUS control.
GEMS-PRECIOUS will not be held accountable for any shipping delays. However, all sales representatives will do whatever necessary to help rectify the problems in order to ensure a quick and easy delivery.
The free international shipping is from the GEMS-PRECIOUS offices to the address provided by the customer. GEMS-PRECIOUS will not be responsible in the event that a shipment is held/stored with a carrier or by customs. Furthermore, if fees are applied, the customer will be held responsible to pay the charge in order to have the shipment released. If for any reasons the shipment must be returned back to the GEMS-PRECIOUS offices, the customer will be held liable for the cost of the returning shipment. In the event that a customer chooses not to complete a transaction, any fees applied for storage and returned shipment will be deducted from the refund issued for the order.